Subject property is a an 18-story, 406,000 square foot, Class A office building in Chicago’s desirable West Loop market. Located directly across from Union Station, just three blocks from Ogilvie Transportation Center and two blocks from the CTA Blue Line, this location serves as a central business hub for both urban and suburban commuters.
- Rarely available West Loop stoplight corner (Jackson & Clinton)
- Significant frontage offering premium visibility
- Various & flexible demising plans available to meet a tenant's needs
- Raw space ready for tenant's build out
- Close proximity to 320 S. Canal & the Old Post Office (+/- 3 mm new sf of premium office space)
- Central business hub location