Property Description- Dominant retail trade area with infill demographic profile;
- Anchored by top performing Food 4 Less grocery store (owned by Kroger);
- Incredible visibility being adjacent to the Dan Ryan Expressway (I-94) and CTA Red Line Stop (87th);
- Convenient access from three stoplight intersections;
- Surrounded by prominent retailers providing a strong draw of customers from the surrounding communities;
- Complementary co-tenancy.
- Sizeable junior box now available next to Food 4 Less;
- Rarely available stoplight corner with existing drive thru (former bank);
- Corner is available for lease (existing 2,605 sf building) or ground lease (+/- 0.33 acre land size);
- Prominent pylon signage available;
- Outlot small shop space on busy 87th.
Available Space- 26,510 sf (divisible)
- 2,605 sf (stoplight corner pad site)
- 1,740 sf (built out restaurant)